行業新聞

從事口語翻譯的譯者需要做什么?(二)2012.10.15

5、Fine-tune your writing and research skills.訓練你的寫作和研究技能。

Take challenging composition courses (not just creative writing courses, but classes in journalism, technical writing, etc.) so you can “speak”[w] journalese[/w], UNese, legalese, etc.參加有挑戰性的寫作課(不是那種純粹的創新寫作課程,而是關于新聞寫作、科技類寫作的課程),這樣你才能了解新聞文體、聯合國文體、法律文體等等。

Copy (by hand) sections of textbooks and periodicals in your non-native language(s).用非母語手寫抄下課本的節選和期刊的文摘。

Practice proofreading.練習糾錯能力。

6. Improve your public speaking skills.提高你的公開演講能力。

Practice writing and making presentations in front of other people in both your native and foreign language(s). (Have native speakers of your non-native language edit your speeches.)用母語和外語在他人面前練習寫作和演講。請將你正在學習語言的作為母語的人糾正你的演講。

7. Hone your analytical skills.磨練你的分析能力。

Practice listening to speeches and orally summarizing the main points.練習收聽演講并口頭概括要點。

Practice writing summaries of news articles.練習提煉新聞文章的要點。

Practice explaining complicated concepts understandably.練習明確闡述復雜概念。

Identify resources for background research (e.g. library, Internet, etc.).找出基礎研究的資料來源。(例如:圖書館、網絡等等)。

8. Become computer savvy. 做電腦達人。

Familiarize yourself with navigation and file management under current Windows operating systems (most of the software tools used in the localization industry today are not compatible with the Apple operating system).熟悉最新Windows操作系統中的導航功能和文件管理。目前,大部分本地化產業所使用的軟件工具都無法與蘋果操作系統相媲美。

Become an expert in search engines and online research by using these tools on a daily basis.通過每天使用上述工具成為搜索和網絡調查方面的能手。

亿乐游棋牌怎么样
6肖中特怎么赔 稳赚不赔彩票诈骗 板球比赛时间 怎样算牛牛牌出现概率 必中腾讯分分彩全能计划 湖北快三大小计划 齐齐乐捕鱼红包版 后三直选跨度每天稳赚技巧 赌博百家樂庄闲规则 网上押龙虎怎么才能赢 助赢外接挂机 火山小视频怎么赚钱